The Hopewell Valley Parenting Conference is a partnership of the Hopewell Valley Municipal Alliance, the Hopewell Valley Education Foundation and the Hopewell Valley Regional School District.
- Sticky Brains and Whirlpools: Tips for Parenting Your Anxious Child
- A Clinician’s Office: What Are They Hearing?
- Social Networking, Cyberbullying and the Internet: Parenting in the Digital Age
- A Practical Guide to Reducing and Eliminating Stress using Emotional Freedom Technique or Acupressure
- Mindfulness, Balance & Organization
- Go Take A Bath! A Powerful Self-Care Approach to Extraordinary Parenting
- Listening to Our Youth
- Mental Health Trends in Middle and High Schoolers
- Siblings at Peace
- Adolescent Substance Use…Is it a Rite of Passage?
- Helping Adolescents Manage Conflicts, Relationships & Social Media
- Coddled Kids: Declining Student Resilience, A Serious Problem for Colleges
- What’s Up With Our Kids: Survey Results
- Trends in Adolescent Sexual Health
- Understanding Parenting Styles and How They Impact Your Teen
Registration is now closed but tickets can be purchased on the day of the event for $30